If you see this message: Alert: You have not yet completed the Team Representative Obligation Option. This obligation is only available during designated dates. The list of dates is available at:http://www.neoatl.com/Dates.html
This is the NEOTA-ATL VERA application for adult league. It is designed for the team captain, representative and facilty contact to register for the league program as a team administrator. Please read the entire welcome page.
The NEOTA league hopes that this process will save you time in being a team leader. Please remember to choose ALL the possible teams for the ENTIRE tennis season that you may either be a captain or member representative of. A captain/representative may register and complete the obligation only once in a calendar year.
If at any time you have a question, concern and/or issue, please contact your local level coordinator (LLC) or the DLC by email. Please remember that the best browser experience is to use is Pale Moon or Firefox or Chrome. IE and Safari may work.
- The two forms need to register a team are now under the FORMS tab above. Please complete the Captain Waiver and the Team Information forms after you complete your obligation.
- Please have your team representatives name as the second contact person on the team information sheet and for that person to check the vera site with their log in information for the team number.
- Team numbers will show here in VERA usually within 48 - 72 hours (business days) after you have completed the obligation and filed your two forms with the proper level committee member. Spring: Feb. / Summer: March/April / Fall: August.
- All championship required forms are online forms. As a captain, you should receive a copy of each form after it has been submitted.
- If you are paying for the district championship, please be sure to choose the correct option under the process payment tab for your NTRP level district championship. District championship option are for payment process only.